• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grayhill 71BDF30-03PAJN wanted

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AW

Wanted (1) Grayhill rotary switch, 71BDF30-03PAJN

No problem, there is someone on ebay that is selling a 4 deck for $25, I am going to buy it and see if I can remove one deck, they are secured with nuts and bolts so it looks like you can remove a deck, I will let you know how it goes.

No problem, there is someone on ebay that is selling a 4 deck for $25, I am going to buy it and see if I can remove one deck, they are secured with nuts and bolts so it looks like you can remove a deck, I will let you know how it goes.
I saw that and had the same thought. I made a thread where I asked the opposite question. I was hoping to build a three deck from two 2 decks. The answer was to not really mess with them as the shaft is solid.
Maybe just let the first deck hang off the front? Or clip the leads on the back deck flush to the bottom of the pot?

Back