Great young guy!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warpie

No need for any words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XOLOLrUBRBY

8), nice video, and a great young guy indeed.
One thing i liked beside that true DIY, was that note on, Sierra leone people smiling at each other and sayin "hi" etc... in their life conditions compared to US (as here in the video), but most other country., when you smile and say "hi" to someone they'll say who's that prick haha...

This is normal in countries where people are together more as a community. People seem to think that they don't need each other in developed countries.

Yes, 'Hi' is not very common in cities, at least here in Europe.
But 'hi' is one thing. I remember there was a video form China, where a 3 years old boy was run over twice by a track and nobody helped that little poor guy..

This is normal in countries where people are together more as a community. People seem to think that they don't need each other in developed countries.

yes "seem to think".
So a developed country is "again" not of that much help for us, well i'm tottaly resuming with that statement, but just sayin... (don't jump on me, i know there is positive and negative things in everything)
But I found it actually more inspirational than all the rest "in a way".

EDIT:
I remember there was a video form China, where a 3 years old boy was run over twice by a track and nobody helped that little poor guy..

Yes we all saw that one i think. Like in most Countrys in Asia (the less developped ones tough  :p), like Vietnam, Combodia etc... people use motorbikes to go here and there, and most foreigners do so also, and there are many accidents because of the crowded streets and the choas, nobody will help you out if you're injured or whatever, hospitals are far away, and your life has not much price there, heard lot of storys were people were left to die on side of the street...., i guess that makes you change life "perspective".

Back