Green Pre. Red wire link?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter A

Hi all

I have a question regarding the red wirelink on the green pre. On the pics of the finished pre, i can see where the "upper" part of the wire i conected, but the "lower" part is hitten between coponents. Where does it conect?
You can see the pic. here http://1176neve.tripod.com/[/url]

Now i´m at it, some one wrote, that he could not order from Farnell. I spoke to farnell to day (in Denmark) and they told me, that you can order as a privat person. Just send them the order via fax or mail and the will get back to you with the details on have to go about the payment.

Regards

Peter A

Word, lets see if I can get this picture uploaded correctly.....

normal_Meter_Pad.JPG

So this is what I understand from Peter's directions, although someone should confirm this before you make the solder....

There are two ways to connect the LED meter, before the output trim, and after the output trim. To connect before the output trim, solder a link from Point A to Point B on this diagram, and ignore the silkscreened link from Point B to Point C. TO connect the meter after the output trim, ignore the above step and just connect the silkscreened link from Point B to Point C. Make sense?

Hope that helps, and someone confirm this please??

Andrew

Hey Andrew

Yes it makes sense. :wink:
Very helpfuld indeed.
Thank you very much. It´s so nice with the help you can get in this palce. it´s great.

regards

Peter

Back