Greetings from Berlin

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allandbyallo

Hi there
Just joining up here to nerd around a bit.

I'm a producer only these days, having quit DJing after 20 years some time ago. Totally burnt out on nightlife and all that stuff.
Mostly making jazzy dance music stuff at the moment, some house music... or just whatever I feel like tbh, now that the pressure to impress anybody is off. Really focusing hard on improving my mixing skills now. I know it's an endless education, but the past couple of years I'm really invested in this.

My full time gig is Art Director at Beatport, so that keeps me well busy. Do some boring corporate stuff on the side sometimes.

Currently just all loaded up on synths with a freshly redesigned home studio, but apparently I really hate having money so starting to look at outboard gear. I'm pleased with my UAD stuff now, but yeah... The GAS never ends, just shifts gears (pun certainly intended).

Well, have a nice day :)
a

Currently just all loaded up on synths with a freshly redesigned home studio, but apparently I really hate having money so starting to look at outboard gear.
I'm pleased with my UAD stuff now, but yeah... The GAS never ends, just shifts gears (pun certainly intended).
Welcome Alland, this place with all its fantastic projects will help you with you crusade against your own wallet! I promise... 🤓

Berlin is a beautiful city. I remember the first time I visited was before the wall came down. We flew in a luxurious but ancient Boeing 707 at 10,000 feet down the designated corridor through East Germany and finally circled the Berlin wall before landing.

Cheers

Ian

Some of the nice fellows around here will be happy to take that hated money!

Welcome!
hope so! wish i had the time and energy to start learning how to build my own stuff, but between the day job and trying to finish tunes, not much of me left to go around. so for now i'll just aim at supporting people's projects :) gonna just linger around here and pick up some overall knowledge, with a plan next year of starting a little box of 500 series. checked the marketplace here and there's some really awesome stuff goin on!

Latest posts

Back