Greetings from South Carolina

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

separateness

Hello every one,
I am a long time lurker who has built a few tube amplifiers and other related devices. I am looking to build a mic preamp (ba-2aish) or two as well as perhaps a compressor in the next year or so. I elected to finally create an account so that, firstly, my inevitable difficulties might find some remediation and second, that I might fill in a few of the many gaps in my knowledge about amplifying things that are not guitar pickups and compressing things which are not seat cushions.
I greatly appreciate this forum and the many people who have already unknowingly provided me with any amount of edification.

Cheers

Hello every one,
I am a long time lurker who has built a few tube amplifiers and other related devices. I am looking to build a mic preamp (ba-2aish) or two as well as perhaps a compressor in the next year or so. I elected to finally create an account so that, firstly, my inevitable difficulties might find some remediation and second, that I might fill in a few of the many gaps in my knowledge about amplifying things that are not guitar pickups and compressing things which are not seat cushions.
I greatly appreciate this forum and the many people who have already unknowingly provided me with any amount of edification.

Cheers
Where in South Carolina, we are located near Charleston.

Latest posts

Back