• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Gyraf G14 and Dangerous Bax EQs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klem

FS: Gyraf G14 and Dangerous Bax EQs

Item descriptions are below:

I've listed the G14 on Reverb here. Of course, I'll sell here for less. I'm in USA, few places I won't ship to. I still need to unbox and take photos of the Baxandal and repackage each unit for dimensions and weight so you can determine shipping costs to wherever you are.

I'm downsizing (mics will follow in coming weeks), but not desperate to sell, so rest assured lowball offers won't get a reply. Also not interested in selling to new board members without contributions to other threads.

Trust and payment fees:
A year or two ago I organized a group buy here. Due to unclear potential import duties, I asked each member to add 25% to cover them, which would be eventually refunded. Every member was refunded this additional fee 6-8 months after payment, and of course everyone received their items as discussed. PM any member of that buy for corroboration. The point being I've demonstrated trustworthiness. Therefore, if you want buyer protection with paypal, go for it, but that cost is buyer's responsibility. I'll also take payment through Zelle or Wise. Also note I give a 7 day return policy for anythng I sell, I just ask it's returned in the same condition as received and of course return shipping is your responsibility.

G XIV:
I've had this EQ in my mastering chain for almost a decade. It works great on a variety of genres, from noise rock to bluegrass and folk. The inner guts are pretty, nice Lundahl transformers surely contribute to the euphonic character it imparts. Always used in smoke free climate-controlled environment. No rack rash on front panel, but there are some scuffs on the top lid as shown in the photo. Some volume pots are scratchy but this goes away after exercising them a few times, and has never been an issue in my mastering (or mixing) work. This box is deep in the most fun way possible in learning how different frequencies respond to it, where it sounds best in the chain / how hard or light to drive it...

Bax EQ item description TK:

Attachments

• IMG_3829.jpeg
    IMG_3829.jpeg
    2.2 MB
  • IMG_3837.jpeg
    IMG_3837.jpeg
    1.5 MB

Latest posts

Back