Hello from LA/Inglewood

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celtkid11

Hi guys, thanks for letting me join the group! I am a musician and producer, and built out my third home recording studio recently. I recently built out a new equipment rack since I have enough rack gear now. I joined this group to further my knowledge of audio electronics and DIY audio stuff, since I have a rudimentary knowledge of it already but there's infinitely more to learn! I'd like to build some preamps as well, Neve and API clones, etc and get into some of that, plus I have a bunch of old analog devices that I'd love to keep running/fix up, etc. My current setup for recording is Focusrite Liquid Saffire into a Mac Mini, plus a Universal Audio 4-710, with a few outboard preamps like an Alctron MP73x2 (Neve 1073 clone), Warm TB12, plus a big old Soundtracs 16-8-16 mixer that has some nice EQ and decent preamps but I need to do some service (got a few faulty channels, probably needs a lot of new caps, etc). I have a Bittree TT patchbay that I'm currently just starting to wire up with my gear. I also have a large collection of old guitar/bass amps, a lot of 70s amps like Sunn, Acoustic, Traynor, Yamaha, Risson, Bogen, and a cool solid state Marshall 2098, among (too) many others. Anyway, thanks for letting me join the group!

Latest posts

Back