Hello From Tascam Ninja

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone , for my sins I own Mainline Electronics and Jacskon Bros Capacitors in the UK.
I am based now in Greece where I work with Tascam Teac and Fostex recorders plus a few other bits

I like old audio stuff

john
Seen your site and it’s awesome!

Hi Everyone , for my sins I own Mainline Electronics and Jacskon Bros Capacitors in the UK.
I am based now in Greece where I work with Tascam Teac and Fostex recorders plus a few other bits

I like old audio stuff
Me too. I have a TEAC A3440 I am restoring. I am fine with the electronics but not the mechanics. I may need for assistance at some point!

Welcome to the group.

Cheers

Ian

Hello All

I am repairing my own machines here finally , Its a learning curve for sure, I have about 20-30 machines in my own collection that all need something. Straight off the bat ,I do not consider myself a qualified tech, but when you see as many machines as I do in a year , you see the common faults.
Sadly there are no old techs anywhere near me so I bumble along, its fun though, Not had much time to look around the site yet

Latest posts

Back