helsinki diy meeting

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12afael

I will be at Helsinki from august 20 to 23 if someone want to drink a beer and talk about gear let me know.

best regards
Rafael

sounds good to me, Im on holiday, so any day/time is fine with me!

I can give a ride from downtown too for anyone that wants to come!

I suppose to have a date on thursday but it's not confirmed so. I don have problem for thursday (yet haha I will have it with her)
5 by 5 seems to be the best place. there is another old member of the forum from finland vittallahe or something like that (sorry)

yeah, Jaakko! he lives in the country side. I see him once in a while, because I have a summerplace in the same area where he lives. I can send him a msg!

12afael said:
I suppose to have a date on thursday but it's not confirmed so. I don have problem for thursday (yet haha I will have it with her)
5 by 5 seems to be the best place. there is another old member of the forum from finland vittallahe or something like that (sorry)

Thursday then?
Paavo you have to put the hour, i will have all the afternoon. Would be great to have jaakko. Paavo you can contact me with douglas.

I also just realised it's the "night of the arts" and it's the one evening/night when you don't want to be stuck anywhere inside if you're visiting helsinki...

Looks like I won't make it. I'm in Tampere for the day, and while I could come from Tampere to Helsinki for the evening, getting back to the countryside in time is a bit of a problem. I also have a long day at work on friday, working on an awesome sludge/doom metal record, so I want to be fresh for that one.

Pity! Would've been fun.

ok, it' raining and im free for the afternoon!

o41 5I796o5

i have a car so I can pick up / give a ride from downtown. it's raining.

Latest posts

Back