Hi

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mihaelbele

Hi, my name is Mihael Bele, I'm a 50yo programmer from Zagreb, Croatia. I registered to see post attachments :)
I've built few CNC machines (learned about it on cnczone and mycncuk forums), and a few aluminium neck electric guitars. I learned about mic building on micbuilders yahoo group, and about guitar tube amp building on el34world forum. I have small home recording studio, based on "vintage DAW" PC (2x Sek'd Siena, got them working under 64bit win10) and a bunch of diy electret mics, in which I record my band and friends.
I'll probably soon ask questions about
- building something to replace my old/dying stereo amp, that fits inside PC case, ~20W@8ohm, powered from 12V computer PSU rail, analog input from MBO header, volume control pot and headphones output to PC case front panel.
- replacing old PC, Sienas and Spirit live mixer with the new PC, Tascam US-16x08 and a couple of dirty mic preamps (like this one: Mic Preamp. Adding things and getting ideas. Would love help please.)
Cheers and thanx for aproval

Latest posts

Back