High voltage supply on ebay

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scenaria

wouldnt pay the buy it now price.. but I picked the same one up for $40 (if I remember correctly) and its hard to beat...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32720&item=3862273365&rd=1

got mine localy from skycraft...

I'd say it weighs between 12 and 18 pounds.. shouldnt be to much if it goes USPS or UPS ground...

they really are decent boxes though... dont let the *heathkit* name fool ya

assuming the builder took care when they built it

The postage gets scary when you live outside of the US...... Not to mention they'll go through a couple of rounds of crasH dummy test, if they arrive at all. :shock:

I could use one of those, since my older Heath supply has problems and I haven't had time to fix it. It'll probably get bid up beyond what I'm willing to pay for it, though.

{Sigh} I miss the deals I used to find at hamfests. eBay has made that pretty much a thing of the past. The last hamfest I went to was pretty sad in terms of offerings.

[quote author="NewYorkDave"]I miss the deals I used to find at hamfests.[/quote]

I got a Beckman Duostat high voltage PSU a couple of months ago for 10 bucks (!) at the MIT hamfest.
I saw the same unit on ebay go for almost 100 (+ shipping, and the thing is HEAVY - like 50lbs.)

Too bad I just discovered hamfests this year... :mad:

Peace,
Al.

Back