holy sh*t!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FBI was too overloaded investigating and arresting parents who disagreed with local school boards. And let's not forget those nasty unarmed "insurrectionists" who need to rounded up. It's also taken a lot of Bureau resources to stonewall Congress on the Hunter Biden laptop and conduct other critical CYA operations. Obviously they need more funding.
More funding for the totally corrupt FBI? Are you crazy?

Or maybe it’s exactly what one would expect: The true concern for it looking partisan… Not that would ever matter. Obviously, people were going to use that convenient defense under any circumstance. Not going to pass muster in court, should that ever come to be, so so-be-it.

And just for fun:

G.O.P. Targets Researchers Who Study Disinformation Ahead of 2024 Election

A legal campaign against universities and think tanks seeks to undermine the fight against false claims about elections, vaccines and other hot political topics.

The truth hurts sometimes--especially if you're the GOP.

And just for fun:

A legal campaign against universities and think tanks seeks to undermine the fight against false claims about elections, vaccines and other hot political topics.

The truth hurts sometimes--especially if you're the GOP.

Are these "researchers" receiving government funding? If so, I'm for defunding them because government isn't tasked with censorship or qualifying speech other than the very narrow definitions of libel, slander, and incitement.

Do you not see that much of what was recently labelled "disinformation" was actually true? Lab leak theory? Biden laptop "hoax?" C-19 Vaccines don't prevent infection and spread of the virus? And on and on.

More funding for the totally corrupt FBI? Are you crazy?

Or maybe it’s exactly what one would expect: The true concern for it looking partisan… Not that would ever matter. Obviously, people were going to use that convenient defense under any circumstance. Not going to pass muster in court, should that ever come to be, so so-be-it.
Obvious sarcasm on my part. Not sure what you're babbling about. If the FBI was concerned about not looking partisan they would have investigated Biden corruption claims prior to the 2020 election just like they did with Trump. Instead they buried it.

Obvious sarcasm on my part. Not sure what you're babbling about. If the FBI was concerned about not looking partisan they would have investigated Biden corruption claims prior to the 2020 election just like they did with Trump. Instead they buried it.
Of course it was, as was mine.

As for burying Biden’s supposed corruption, so you/the other side says, along with Trump supporters’ defense of Trump with his criminal legal problems… Continued speculation. I continue to wait for that to be proven. I’m obnoxiously-patient; to a fault, probably.

Last edited:
Of course it was, as was mine.

As for burying Biden’s supposed corruption, so you/the other side says, along with Trump supporters’ defense of Trump with his criminal legal problems… Continued speculation. I continue to wait for that to be proven. I’m obnoxiously-patient; to a fault, probably.
In 2016 what had Trump done? Nothing. The DNC in concert with the FBI arranged to take him down based on planted false materials, lies to the FISA court, and other criminal misdeeds. Meanwhile, Bumblin' Joe had caches of government documents, including secrets, stored in his garage and other unsecured locations. Documents, I might add, that as Senator and VP he had no authority to possess outside of government facilities. He had obvious ties to Ukraine where his Son (who has no business expertise of any kind) was mysteriously appointed to the board of Burisma. Explain that first.

Last edited:
* WARNING - The post directly above is intentional misinformation and conspiratorial until the powers that be or 'researchers' decide it's no longer misinformation. *

In 2016 what had Trump done?
In 1977, what had Jeffrey Dahmer done?

The DNC in concert with the FBI arranged to take him down
You'd better ask James Comey and Hillary Clinton about who got taken down.

Meanwhile, Bumblin' Joe had caches of government documents, including secrets, stored in his garage and other unsecured locations. Documents, I might add, that as Senator and VP he had no authority to possess outside of government facilities.
As far as we know, Obama declassified all records Biden had access to as VP with his mind, right?

You really need to read the text of 18 USC 1512, and 1001, specifically, what 'corruptly/corrupt intent' means in a legal sense.

For now, let's recite the Brewery Creed:

1) This is my conspiracy theory. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

2) My conspiracy theories are my best friend. They are my life. I must master them as I must master my life.

3) My beliefs, without me, are useless. Without my beliefs, I am useless. I must post about them. I must reply faster than my enemy who is trying to correct me. I must shout him down before he shouts at me. I will …

4) My opinions and myself know that what counts in this war is not the threads we start, the noise of our replies, nor the bullshit we make up. We know that it is the last word that counts. We will get the last word….

5) My posts are human, even as I, because they are my life. Thus, I will learn 'Post reply' as a brother. I will learn its formatting, its fonts, its highlighting, its quoting, its lists and its bullets. I will ever guard it against the ravages of other posters and the truth as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against the truth. I will keep my retorts clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ….

6) Before Uli Behringer, I swear this creed. My posts and replies are the defenders of my beliefs. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of public opinion.

7) So be it, until victory is mine and there are no other posters, but victory!!

James Comey gave Hillary a pass on her mishandling of government secret documents/emails. The FBI embraced Hillary's campaign dirty trick (Steele dossier).
As far as we know, Obama declassified all records Biden had access to as VP with his mind, right?
Did he retroactively declassify the secret documents that then senator Biden took?
You really need to read the text of 18 USC 1512, and 1001, specifically, what 'corruptly/corrupt intent' means in a legal sense.
not in the mood to do homework.

JR

1) This is my conspiracy theory. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

2) My conspiracy theories are my best friend. They are my life. I must master them as I must master my life.

3) My beliefs, without me, are useless. Without my beliefs, I am useless. I must post about them. I must reply faster than my enemy who is trying to correct me. I must shout him down before he shouts at me. I will …

4) My opinions and myself know that what counts in this war is not the threads we start, the noise of our replies, nor the bullshit we make up. We know that it is the last word that counts. We will get the last word….

5) My posts are human, even as I, because they are my life. Thus, I will learn 'Post reply' as a brother. I will learn its formatting, its fonts, its highlighting, its quoting, its lists and its bullets. I will ever guard it against the ravages of other posters and the truth as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against the truth. I will keep my retorts clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ….

6) Before Uli Behringer, I swear this creed. My posts and replies are the defenders of my beliefs. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of public opinion.

7) So be it, until victory is mine and there are no other posters, but victory!!
You nailed it! :LOL:

In 1977, what had Jeffrey Dahmer done?
Dahmer wasn't set up and hounded for crimes that he didn't do in 1977. Failed dodge.

Hillary had broken the law by 2016 and was given a pass. Thankfully, many citizen voters saw exactly what happened and also gave her a pass at the ballot box.

Going back 50 years? Sure. Even Barry didn't trust Joe.

Well, explain what non-corrupt intent would lead to Joe having so much illegally possessed material scattered over multiple insecure locations. Maybe it was just his dementia.

1) D is for Double Standards.
2) If you have nothing to add, ad hominem.

The DNC in concert with the FBI arranged to take him down based on planted false materials, lies to the FISA court, and other criminal misdeeds.
So you say. On the other hand, Durham said otherwise. Lots of accusations. Two can play that game.
Meanwhile, Bumblin' Joe had caches of government documents, including secrets, stored in his garage and other unsecured locations. Documents, I might add, that as Senator and VP he had no authority to possess outside of government facilities.
It was Trump’s actions (documented in a federal indictment) when the United States came actively trying to get them back that got him in trouble. You have evidence the same with Biden too?
He had obvious ties to Ukraine where his Son (who has no business expertise of any kind) was mysteriously appointed to the board of Burisma. Explain that first.
Maybe, maybe not. From where I sit so far, about as much the Trump family with Russia; possibilities, yes, endless accusations, yes, but not really any substance for me to care.

In other news, we’ll see if the tax evasion and gun possession deal with the government goes through with Hunter. Can’t say I’m surprised of these illegal actions from a drug addict.

Last edited:
So you say. On the other hand, Durham said otherwise. Lots of accusations. Two can play that game.
Horowitz uncovered much more. I'm not surprised you didn't hear about that since most media failed to report it. FUSA abuses, faked emails, lies to FISA judge, and the fabricated Steele Dossier. Do you deny these facts?

It was Trump’s actions (documented in a federal indictment) when the United States came actively trying to get them back that got him in trouble. You have evidence the same with Biden too?
Yes, I understand that. At this point I doubt Joe remembers anything, so unless there are other witnesses or written evidence, he won't be nsiled for his misdeeds. Apologizing later does not make the activity "OK."

Maybe, maybe not.
Explain how an inexperienced person like Hunter gets a board seat at a Ukrainian energy company with a fat paycheck to go with it. That does not happen without some serious back room dealing. Figure it out.

From where I sit so far, about as much the Trump family with Russia; possibilities, yes, endless accusations, yes, but not really any substance for me to care.
Schiffy "possibilities" and innuendo don't mean squat.

In other news, we’ll see if the tax evasion and gun possession deal with the government goes through with Hunter. Can’t say I’m surprised of these illegal actions from a drug addict.
He already got off with a slap on the wrist. How would your average citizen be treated for the same crimes? Why is there a different standard this time?

goal-post-moving.gif

Horowitz uncovered much more. I'm not surprised you didn't hear about that since most media failed to report it. FUSA abuses, faked emails, lies to FISA judge, and the fabricated Steele Dossier. Do you deny these facts?
Nope… But what Horowitz had to say is also a far-cry from what you have to say.
Yes, I understand that.
Ok, we agree.
Explain how an inexperienced person like Hunter gets a board seat at a Ukrainian energy company with a fat paycheck to go with it. That does not happen without some serious back room dealing. Figure it out.
Maybe, maybe not. The key here is illegal vs not illegal. Let me know when you have sufficient evidence to tell me it was illegal.
Schiffy "possibilities" and innuendo don't mean squat.
Exactly my point!
He already got off with a slap on the wrist. How would your average citizen be treated for the same crimes? Why is there a different standard this time?
Welcome to the ways of the world for all of time.

Back