I need a schematic for a Presonus Eureka

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Pruitt

I need it pretty badly: I have two of them that need various states of repair. Anybody out there have any? Any help would be much appreciated!

They wouldn't even share a ready-compiled firmware file (ie. NOT source-code) for an interface, last time i had to deal with them...

Best thing to do is to send Presonus a request letter.
Make up a letterhead for it ("Southside Audio Electronics" with a logo or something) and you'll often get better results.

Best thing to do is to send Presonus a request letter.
Make up a letterhead for it ("Southside Audio Electronics" with a logo or something) and you'll often get better results.
Hmm-that’s an interesting idea. Maybe worth a try.

As far as asking Presonus goes, I’ve heard that pre-Fender ownership days, the folks at Presonus were more than happy to help out with requests like this, but since the Fender purchase, there is now a “no schematic sharing” policy. Makes sense-not surprising.

Yes, well, while we all bemoan the days gone past where we could get a schematics easily, I nonetheless want to redirect to my initial question: is there anybody out there who might be able to send me in the direction of a schematic for the Eureka?

Clay.....you will be VERY lucky if you end up with any service info for Presonus gear.
Well, I know they are out there. Somewhat rare? Yes. But there weren’t that many Eurekas made sold either, so I recognize that it’s not something that any Joe just has lying around. But I’m trying anyway, because, like I said: some people have referred to them in the past.

Cool! Glad you found it. I've been looking for a Presonus 1818VSL schematic for quite some time, with no luck.

Latest posts

Back