I need your help......

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this kit before, on the web, but never heard of anybody that bought it.
If you are looking for something like that, check out the JLM stuff. They are great.
jlmaudio.com

Gil

Hm, your first post here, 3nity?

No, I do not buy a kit from someone who does not know how to draw a readable schematic and how to spell "electrolytic coupling caps". I don't buy kits anyway, but that's another story...

Samuel

[quote author="Ptownkid"]Is it just me, or does this smell fishy......

Why do Iget the feeling that the post should read "please buy my kits, you can trust me"[/quote]

I don't like the look of it, and as Samuel says, the guy is illiterate.

[Edited by Ethan: Sorry funky, just trying to keep so many of those "popular" search words to a minimum so that search engine bots don't start indexing according to all those keywords and point lots of riff-raft here :cool: :guinness: ]

[quote author="ciminosound"]EVERYBODY DUCK! Just wait till CJ gets home! :green:[/quote]

I was under the desk as soon as I saw the web address
:green: :green: :green:
so funny Steve ... (it is Steve ? or Gerry ? forgive me if my memory is fading)

Ha! OK I see... :grin: I just got a chuckle when I saw all of those words listed at the bottom of the website in question... presumably to mess with search engines... pretty absurd. I guess we don't want it to mess with our search function :cool:

good thinking, ethan. I got ahead of myself there.

Back