I'm looking for maiku capsules to buy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what size and type? I have a couple for the Bansai KM84 build that I would be willing to sell off

Have Maiku stopped trading? They’re sold out for now but I’d assumed they’d come back into stock. I have a pair of KM84 full mics tuned by Banzai I might let go

I'm also looking after a C12 style Maiku capsule.
Sent a message on their website for disponibility but got no answer.
Anyone sells one ?
I'm located in France

32ro 34 mm condenser .. K47 or K67 or C12 style
Just get 3U audio capsules, Maiku is nothing more than a re-brand of these. No European heritage, or anything really with Switzerland to do. Just an American squeezing money out of dumb marketing model and the fact he's based in Switzerland, re-branding 3U capsules.

Just get 3U audio capsules, Maiku is nothing more than a re-brand of these. No European heritage, or anything really with Switzerland to do. Just an American squeezing money out of dumb marketing model and the fact he's based in Switzerland, re-branding 3U capsules.
Hi Kingkorg! You are perfectly right.
But how do we get 3u products in Europe? Capsules, transformers or even microphones. On eBay says they don't deliver to my country. Do we need to speak directly? Is Guosheng a member of diygroup?

Hi Kingkorg! You are perfectly right.
But how do we get 3u products in Europe? Capsules, transformers or even microphones. On eBay says they don't deliver to my country. Do we need to speak directly? Is Guosheng a member of diygroup?
Directly, through their website, they ship worldwide.

What are you looking for? I have a few unopened leftover that I have just been sitting on as I no longer sell capsules a la carte. DM me and I'll let you know if I have what you're looking for.

3U does not deliver to my location
Transylvania? The parcel deliverers have been sucked dry by Count Dracula, so delivery is no longer possible. Sorry, I had to make this joke.;)

But seriously, what's the problem, you seem to be ordering on ebay.de and Romania is part of the EU? Did you ask the ebay seller?

Back