ioaudio U47 + Zayance U47 power supply Help with wiring

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laddie.music

Hey there!,
I have built a ioaudio U47 board,  with a DALE capsule  and a skylar body...

I also built the Zayance U47 power board.

I'm stuck at the hookup wire part... from the mic connector in the mic body to the U47 mic board,  I just have no idea to be honest what the orrientation is.  If anyone has photos or documentation on what pin goes to what joint on the board etc...    Including ground wires etc... i'm completely stuck and the mic is so close it's painful, hehe.

Same with the power supply connector to power supply board and cable.  Any photos or advice and help etc I would be greatly appreciative.

I read the build thread, but couldn't find anyone with the same combinations there with specifics to which connector pins go where.

Thanks heaps

Laddie

Cool thank you very much.

So I have the board mounted and the front back and rear capsule cables wired up.

The ioaudio u47 circuit board as far as I can tell has 5 points where i'll be soldering to 5 points on the audio connector.

A+  A-  B+  B-  and P    that's 5 connections... 
Do I need to make a special ground connection to a 6th cable, or is that taken care of by one of the 5 connections?

I'm guessing 2 over the cables on my gotham cable will be unused?

I think I used 6 in mine. The 5 + shield. I put B+ and B- on the thicker wires.

Cool,  so i'll use pin 7 on my connector for the shield,    i'm guessing this is the ground right?
where do you connect the sheild / ground to the mic body?,  is it the gold strips down the side of the mic circuit board that mounts to the frame?

Back