Is Par Metal Closed for Business?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountCyanide

GDIY Supporter
I've been trying to get a hold of them for well over a month to absolutely no reply.
I'm an optimist so I want to assume that they're not just being BAD (exit door orifices) but that there's just no one home.
I ordered a 2U case and requested no handles and was charged full price. Not knocking off a few bucks for that is no issue to me. And the product is of excellent quality. No question about that. But I received only the case-- no front panel and no assembly screws. The screws: no biggie but the front panel? The front panel is absolutely vital-- JEEZIS.
I've written sales (John) many, many times now to absolutely no response. My tone has been gradually growing more stern in each subsequent email. What's the story: are these guys done or are they simply charlatans?

Yeah, I saw that thread right before I posted this new one. But they did sell me this case 2 months ago, corresponded with me enough to charge my card and  send me my incomplete order. And I've bought a few toroidals from Antek (which might be irrelevant but nonetheless). Hmmmm

I called and spoke to them the other day. They usually pick up the phone. Have you tried calling?

Speaking from my own experience with them, phone is the only reliable form of communication with Par-Metal.

David

Ok, so the answer to the question of this thread is: No.
I finally was up at a normal hour today and called in.
They are short staffed and the web guy is no longer there.
The woman who handles Antek actually helped me out and filled me in.
Gives you an idea of the shortstaffedness right there.
All issues cleared and I ordered something else as well.
Good. Because I do dig their cases.

Latest posts

Back