ITT switch identification

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richardbarrie

Can anybody identify this ITT switch ?

I am currently renovating the original Manor Studios desk and it would be good to find some of these.

Each side is a 4 pole change-over.

Attachments

• ITT switch 1.jpeg
    ITT switch 1.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 2
  • ITT switch 2.jpeg
    ITT switch 2.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
RS used to do one similar, I have 3 here. But they are very old and although unused, the contacts are probably as tarnished as your one!

Attachments

• switch.jpg
    switch.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 0
Thank you, but these ones don't fit, but I do collect the RS PO ones for a vintage Neve I (we) look after at AIR if you would like to sell those. Drop an email to richard at airstudios

Hi

What is wrong with the switch ? seem "easy" to clean if it's contact issue
If there is no broken part it also seem possible to take it apart and probably re tensioning/bending springs blade for better contact pressure ?

Best
Zam

Ah, It is not that switch that is the problem, even although that has been rebuilt from the broken plastic. I also am well practiced with cleaning the contacts.
I have about half a dozen of these where the broken plastic is beyond salvaging. I have had some 3D printed and these work well, but I would like to track down more original ones, just to be original.

Latest posts

Back