Just Happy we're back! Thanks for keeping it together and spending your time

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, so that is an Apple apple? I thought it was a dented Pacman with a weird hat.

Good to see the forum back up again.

PRR said:
Open this link in a new window (should get a small "G"), then re-fresh the forum (even quit/restart the browser).
groupdiy.com/favicon.ico

Might also empty your cache, but I hate to do that. And wouldn't over such a small issue, except to find out who is putting that apple on your screen.

Yeah that one was an apple, even though I'm on win10/firefox. Good idea with the good old cookie and cache clearing. Despite all the Ghosteries and Adblocks one can't be paranoid enough these days - not that it has anything to do with a cache bug.

Now I have a G. Makes sense with all the site shuffling and transitions that firefox couldn't quite keep up and glitched to an apple. Because of all the white and judicious use of negative space in the UI design I assumed the apple was imposed.

Oh, there you have the apple, no, I'm in Safari and I get the blue G, as it should. Just tested in chrome I don't get any logo at all, just a blank page icon.

JS

Yeah I wonder how many guys here spend way too much time 'cause they got no gf/wife, or they do got a gf/wife? ;)

Thanks Ethan for the hard work; site was sorely missed and grateful it's back and so fast.

BTW the white background kills my eyes too...Microsoft 2013 is like this now, white leopards in blizzard.

Back