LA Folks: I'm throwing a PARTY (Live Show + FREE Booze) 10/7/2014

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountCyanide

GDIY Supporter
Anyone around Los Angeles (or visiting for AES) is welcome to come over to my studio complex in Atwater Village.
Naama Kates is a singer/songwriter I produce and we've decided to utilize our beautiful courtyard to throw her Record Release Event. (There's a music supervising company -- High Bias Industries -- also here and I help them throw shows once every other month. So the place is really right for it. )

We're setting up a stage/lighting, there'll be a DJ set by Josh One, visuals by Project-Ion and an 8-piece band up on stage for Naama's performance.  Open Bar with VODKA, WINE, and ALES.

The pre-promotion for her record, Souled, is going pretty well-- we've got a single on rotation on KCRW-- so all's looking good.

I'd love to see some faces from this new community that I've been enjoying and learning so much from. So, drinks on me for all you've done -- waddayasay?

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 7PM
Mount Cyanide
3015 Glendale Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90039

NK_MTC_100714.jpg

Feel free to pm or email me......
HOPE TO SEE YOUS!

Bummer!  I'm running the tech side of an event at Capitol Studios on the same night, would like to have attended.  Good luck with your launch.

Back