Looking for Ethan

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:unsure:

I don't have it but probably wouldn't share it if I did.

The last private message I received from Ethan was in Nov 2021... one day before his last recorded visit online here.

Good luck, I asked Ethan to post to the forum about his status back last year. He never said no, never said anything.

JR

Well i'm having some issues about auto payments going to his old gdiy account concerning the WM, so would have been nice to have a chat with him about it that's why. Dunno if he will ever respond on this thread from what you're saying John :/.

Ethan has not been online here since last Nov.
===
If you have payment issues regarding WM, message Admin (Soundwaves), she should be able to help you.

JR

Yep tried that before posting anything here, but its related to the "old" account and so Ethan is in charge, not soundwaves.....
if she can't help you, I surely can't. She has the same admin privilidges that Ethan did for forum business.

Ethan went incommunicado after the last time I heard from him Nov/21

JR

Sure, i wasn't specifically asking you for that help, but thanks for giving some infos at least.
She clearly said that the "old" account wasn't managed by her, meaning the old Paypal account of GDIY.
But it's also a bit my fault, i was too much inside my job to check things out, basically auto payments went for both Ethan AND new owner, paid twice for a couple of month 🥳
Beers on me Ethan 😂😊😇

Ethan won't you come out to play? A lot of the old boys ran away. But I still check in on the ol farts, from time to time.

Last edited:
Back