Lundahl Transformers & Free Mounting PCBs - Orso Audio

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orso Audio

White Market Member
Hello,

We are a Lundahl transformer distributor based in the UK - Orso Audio, we sell all Lundahl products with free mounting HASL PCBs, or EING PCBs for around £15-£20 each.

We have started putting together PCBs for popular items and will continue to expand the range over time.

LL1538 & Free PCB

LL1517 & Free PCB

If you are looking for a Lundahl product we don't list online or if you require a PCB for a different Lundahl product we don't list drop us a message. If you would like PCBs for other branded transformers or other projects we are able to support you.

Please contact us directly through our website with any enquires.

Orso Audio

Last edited:
Hey, I checked out your site, nice looking stuff! I do require 20-30 PCB's for the Lundahls - do you offer QTY pricing? These would save me the time of having to design them and have them built.

-Tony

Hey, I checked out your site, nice looking stuff! I do require 20-30 PCB's for the Lundahls - do you offer QTY pricing? These would save me the time of having to design them and have them built.

-Tony

Hi Tony,

Yes we can give you a discount, please send us a message through the website.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back