Mastering, huh

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing new but AI and online mastering. A few sites do that already. Hopefully they have better algorithms than other online AI mastering. Sites like landr just make it loud.

You don’t need AI mastering if you start out with an AI artist. You don’t have to do anything! Personally I like sitting on the toilet for extended periods of time. This frees up a lot of time for that.

You don’t need AI mastering if you start out with an AI artist. You don’t have to do anything! Personally I like sitting on the toilet for extended periods of time. This frees up a lot of time for that.
LOL! Reminds me of when I worked at a studio that did mostly radio ads and we'd often say to ourselves "time to sh!t out a new jingle".

Bri

Pretty soon people will be taking advice and making decisions based on input from A.I. instead of humans. The world is already taken over by the bent neck zombies who are so consumed with the device in their hands, they crash cars while driving, walk out into the street, bump into objects and with all the information they are consuming they are actually less mentally developed than the previous generation. Your opinions may vary.

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced that AI, in it's current form, can handle aesthetics at a high level in an appropriate manner. Sure, maybe it helps out some local bands looking to save a buck or two (see: Landr), but at a higher level, you'll always want an actual artist at the helm making decisions. AI is trained from work from the past - but can it be forward thinking to know what comes next?

Was listening to Andrew Huberman talking about recent studies and how the human body actually resonates in certain areas and levels to frequencies as he put it. Basically something to the effect that seeing a live performance has interplay between humans along with the music or something like that. Need to look further as it was just a brief mention of it.
But it's connected to why people can react emotionally to music regardless of language barriers and why music is a form of communication far superior to language in this regard.

I'm sure I butchered the explaining...It's the first topic of this pocast

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back