Midas Pro 4 desk

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zywot66

hello:
im really intersted in this desk(midas pro 4) very clean hi headroom sweet console. great eq. its an old monitor board. 8 bus. no sterio bus.makes this as a mix desk retarded. does anybody have some leads on this board? can i mod it? who does this sort of thing in the mid west? chicago ish region. its modular, do they make master sections capable. its smoken. and im getting a great winter deal on this thing so im begging for help. to put this a "more better" way. i am in search of a person, group, or business that can eather help me 1. mod the console so it has a sterio bus or 2. rack some channels. i am 3 hours west of chicago. anybody no of a fair tech.
thank you for your help
ike

I have modded this board for a friend he own a 12 channel version , 32 and a 36. Fantastic pre/eq section. However we added direct outs and fixed up various problems. is yours the TR04 ? I have the schematics somewhere but I live in OZ

hey thanx for the post. mine is the pro 4C. no faders, 8 knobs, 8 bus faders. has direct outs on busses and a patch bay.wheres OZ, i was hoping to creat a sterio bus and pan knobs on the channels.

Latest posts

Back