• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Miscellaneous large diaphragm mic capsules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott_humphrey

Hi, DIYers! It’s house cleaning time!

Up for grabs are several large diaphragm mic capsules that I have either used for projects or removed from various microphones. Of note are the first four starting on the lower left: a Dale M7-style capsule, an Equinox Q47-D, a Tim Campbell CK-12, and a Blue Cactus capsule (Latvia). One of the mounting screws is broken on the Tim Campbell capsule (see picture), but this doesn’t affect its function. There is an edge terminated capsule with black and yellow leads that is unused, but I have no idea what it is. Anyone? The other capsules are pulled from Chinese tube mics that were subjects of experimentation. These capsules are all in great shape.

I would like to sell these as a group. I’m asking $400, which includes shipping. PayPal is my preferred payment method. Thanks for looking.

-Scott

Attachments

• IMG_3142.jpeg
    IMG_3142.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3143.jpeg
    IMG_3143.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hi, DIYers! It’s house cleaning time!

Up for grabs are several large diaphragm mic capsules that I have either used for projects or removed from various microphones. Of note are the first four starting on the lower left: a Dale M7-style capsule, an Equinox Q47-D, a Tim Campbell CK-12, and a Blue Cactus capsule (Latvia). One of the mounting screws is broken on the Tim Campbell capsule (see picture), but this doesn’t affect its function. There is an edge terminated capsule with black and yellow leads that is unused, but I have no idea what it is. Anyone? The other capsules are pulled from Chinese tube mics that were subjects of experimentation. These capsules are all in great shape.

I would like to sell these as a group. I’m asking $400, which includes shipping. PayPal is my preferred payment method. Thanks for looking.

-Scott
These have sold. Thanks!

Back