Mod tube power supply to work with Rode K2

Help Support GroupDIY:

caluamar

Shouldn't be hard. Basically reverse diodes and capacitors + switch out stabs. I've changed the heater this way in a t.bone Retro Tube II supply.
Hi, would be nice if you explain How did you mod the PSU a t.bone Retro Tube II to work with a K2 Rodé or NTK, please could you share this Information?

evil grill

I have not modified a supply to work with any Röde mics. If you want -V instead of +V just reverse diodes and capacitors and change voltage stabilizers and transistors + be careful with pinout. The retro Tube II supply has a 7806 & diode for heater supply if I remember it right. I changed it to 7906 and did some small changes since the pinout is different.

caluamar

Hi, would be nice if you explain How did you mod the PSU a t.bone Retro Tube II to work with a K2 Rodé or NTK, please could you share this Information?
Thanks! I already mod the pinout but I got. Pin 1 - 6,6, I have no Idea to Reverse capacitors and Transistors, I thought That You did it,
Anyways thanks, if you have some links or Data would be nice too.

caluamar

I have not modified a supply to work with any Röde mics. If you want -V instead of +V just reverse diodes and capacitors and change voltage stabilizers and transistors + be careful with pinout. The retro Tube II supply has a 7806 & diode for heater supply if I remember it right. I changed it to 7906 and did some small changes since the pinout is different.
I have tried changing the diode to the 7906 but I still don't understand why the T. Bone Retro II doesn't work with the Rode K2.
I have reversed the pins, and I have come to this conclusion:

K2 Retro Bone II

1 . 0,7 0
2. 0,1 0
3. 0,1 0
4. 148,5 140
5. 143,5 150
6 . 29,1 0
7. 0 - 120. 0-120

Does anyone know why pin 6 has no voltage ?
And pin 1?