MXR DUAL LIMITER no.136 Schematic wanted

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $33 for mine last week on e-bay. I'll never sell it.
Also, I wouldn't want to spend $15 on a schemo...

If you can have to unit for $33, it suddenly feels like $15 for the schematic is a lot of money. But I'm still interested.

/Anders

Dear Zmix , if the manual also has the schemo , than please send me that file of this mxr.
My emailadres is htgerbenzon(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Thankx

[quote author="outoftune"]does anyone still have the schematic for the dual limiter? pm me if you're willing to share a copy.[/quote]

Ditto! Please!

I have ordered and paid about 22 USD to the Schematics Connection for the MXR Dual Limiter schematics. Got nothing, even I wrote to him several e-mails to ask him even for schematics or money back. No reply... :cry:

Have you guys any experience with this guy or website?
http://www.schematicconnection.com/store/asp/default.asp

Have one working and one totaly burned (380V AC on power outlet) unit.

Thanks for posting your experience. I almost ordered from him but his web site hadn't been updated in a while and I found a page where he talks about getting behind because of health issues so I decided to email first. I haven't heard back from him but it hasn't been very long. He looks legit. He states that it's a one man operation so maybe he's just slow?...

I have a copy of the schem. I guess it's moderately readable.

If you'd like a copy, send me a PM.

D.

Back