Need a front panel white on clear decal/silkscreen/anything that works!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iampoor1

Long story short, I have a front panel for a rack case that I need with white text/scale markings on it. Already have the design and panel ready and painted, just havent had any luck trying other methods.....

Anyone know of a good source for clear decals with white text? I cant afford to spend a ton of cash on getting this silkscreened, but Ill certainly consider it...

Thanks!

shabtek said:
stencils, spray paint, clear adhesive film?

Stencils and paint wont produce a fine enough finish (Lots of scales).

I want to use clear adhesive film but have only gotten one response from a company that will print it so far!

@PeterC: Wow, that PularPro system looks incredible. Very promising! I wonder how accurate it can be.

What we do now is go to a trophy shop, like Crown Trophy, and have them make a front panel cover. It's self stick thin aluminum, as used on sports trophies, etc. The only issue is the limited designs and the maximum dimension of 12".

Laser engraving on (any color) anodized  Aluminium will become white.
If your panel is already painted and made of aluminium, think of removing the paint, and then have it anodized and laser engraved.

...markus

Latest posts

Back