• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Neumann Gefell M7/M8 lollipop SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitchhiker

M8/M7 lollipop head basket with nut , original internal and bayonet contact assembly and Neumann Gefell box.

This is a Neumann Gefell M8s  (s for short)  which also takes the M7 capsule. The only difference is that the stem piece is
stamped with M8s instead of M7s.
Years ago I had a Dale M7 capsule in it and it was a perfect fit.  I used the wires off the capsule running down through the stem rather than the original center contact assembly that you will see in the fourth pic along side the opened up basket.  Also included is a nut that screws onto the threads of the stem which makes for easy attachment to your mic body.  As you can see in the pics it is in nice condition and solidly built like you'd expect.  BTW I no longer have the original M8 capsule, I gave that to Dale to study and play with.
If you wanted to you could reassemble it with the original center contact affair and then attach the head to a CMV 563 mic or an original bayonet attachment.

Attachments

• M8 in box.jpg
    M8 in box.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back