[Neve 1081] pcb1081 Order...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're here!!! :green: Got them this morning and they look great. I'm sure you'll all be pleased. Should begin shipping before the week-end.

Is anyone working on the inductor/switch/knob order anymore, or is that a thing of the past?

I'm working on the iron side of things but haven't heard anything further about switches and/or knobs. I should have some inductors ready to go very very soon.

Tubejay, I have developments on switches and knobs to announce, but there are some behind-the-scenes negotiations with those that have MASSIVE orders, but to summarise.

Switch sets are still about 80 pounds from BE.
Marconi knobs will be around 1 pound each (5 per chan)
Alu rings around 3 pounds (5 per chan)
Maroon bar with clear skirt (for sens sw) will be about 3 pounds each
brass inserts (for top of marconis) to be confirmed.
Blue inserts for filterswitch to be confirmed.

You can see how complex and time consuming this is, but it has to be spot-on for those who need stuff for repairs to originals.

My grandmother just came in and gave me a package from Canada :green: :thumb:
Man those boards look nice. Tom it's people like you who make this community so great. The quality really looks great !

Thanks again for all your hard work :guinness: :sam:

Flo

Thanks Flo...My pleasure. Man, I'm still amazes that the overseas packages get to their destination fatser than stuff going to the US.

I just got mine yesterday too! They look awesome. I love the red PCB's!!! I'm going to call these my evil Neve's!!! :twisted: I think I want the outside of my racks to be painted that color.

Nice job Tommy!!! Thanks again! :thumb: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

No sweat!

Just remember to check the project page often these days because there's likely to be newer revised files popping up once and a while. We're almost all the way in proving all the paper work so hopefully not too much longer before the untested can be removed for good!

Here

I've sent the updates out to be posted which should happen by Monday. There's only a few changes to the parts list (nothing major...a few redundant parts, etc...) but this rev will get you going.

Send me the gerbers in a mail and I will make some for stock. Ill even make them red if you want.

Would be 25? per set, paypal payment, and shipping included.

Gustav

If you guys make enough demand, I'd be hip to handling another order. It's real easy for me to get the boards as everything is already setup.

Tommytones I would like to order a couple if you do another order just tell me the prices...

I want to ask you whether is it possible to use the original parts( if found ) on this PCB , like for example the original 338s 340s 306s and the old st ives trannys?

Latest posts

Back