• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Neve mixer frame

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thestudio

Can anyone take measurements of an BCM10 or 8014, 8016, 8036... mixer frame? Anyone? CAD?  ;D ;D ;D :p

Dimensions/CAD of panels.

OR

Does someone have an empty frame for sale........?

Yep, seen mkII 10ch mixer for 70k........not interested.

I'm looking for old frame BCM10, 8014, 8016, 8038, 53 series frame.......

thestudio said:
Yep, seen mkII 10ch mixer for 70k........not interested.

I'm looking for old frame BCM10, 8014, 8016, 8038, 53 series frame.......

When you say 'frame' do you just mean the mechanics a lone or the whole mixer less its modules? There's a big difference.

Cheers

Ian

thestudio said:
Mechanics/metal no electronics.

Then you can build a frame by yourself, few eurorack rails in one meter length and side panels alu and/or wood !
Best
Zam

measurements of an BCM10 or 8014, 8016, 8036... mixer frame? Anyone? CAD?

In all fairness (confusion aside) the dimensional drawings are of not much use if you are building a frame from scratch.
The outer dimensions are the least important thing, its the inside that counts  ;D

I guess it was you thestudio that emailed me asking the same thing?
I replied but the mail bounced back.

When i did the last restoration i did make CAD drawings of the sidepanels/walls, but these are not complete yet since i need to add more holes etc etc.
When i am done and if you are still interested i could sell you a few panels.

mjrippe said:
No, if you go to the link that jensenmann posted and scroll down there are dimensional drawings.

The only link posted was to AMS Neve on BCM10mkII mixer..........Not interested!

API said:
In all fairness (confusion aside) the dimensional drawings are of not much use if you are building a frame from scratch.
The outer dimensions are the least important thing, its the inside that counts  ;D

I guess it was you thestudio that emailed me asking the same thing?
I replied but the mail bounced back.

When i did the last restoration i did make CAD drawings of the sidepanels/walls, but these are not complete yet since i need to add more holes etc etc.
When i am done and if you are still interested i could sell you a few panels.

Yes, I did email you on CAD drawings/dimensions which I'm interested in complete structure and if possible where cross extrusions were purchased. ( I did find some companies).
  Did you create drawings for all the pieces of the 8014/16 because I would be interested  in those CAD drawings. I would purchase CAD drawings which would be a starting point. :)

Neve 12 channel sidecar from 1973

https://applink.reverb.com/item/7898031-neve-12-channel-sidecar-from-1973

Check it...

wmarden said:
Neve 12 channel sidecar from 1973

https://applink.reverb.com/item/7898031-neve-12-channel-sidecar-from-1973

Check it...

Make me an offer  ;)

API said:
Indeed they are, and they also have the plastic guiderails.
Thats where i bought all those parts for my restoration last year.

They are a great bunch of guys. They even produced a kit of parts for my lunch box project.

Cheers

Ian

thestudio said:
Yes, I did email you on CAD drawings/dimensions which I'm interested in complete structure and if possible where cross extrusions were purchased. ( I did find some companies).
  Did you create drawings for all the pieces of the 8014/16 because I would be interested  in those CAD drawings. I would purchase CAD drawings which would be a starting point. :)

Ok, i replied but the email bounced back.
I have drawings for the early 8014 style desk with all 10" modules but i will not sell the actual drawings.
I need to complete them first and when thats done i could sell you finished panels.

Back