NS69 schematic?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeptic12

GDIY Supporter
I have looked in the tech docs section here and all over the interweb but can't find schematic for NS69 psu.

I found one in my box of wayward units and want to test it. The board is marked 117V and I don't see a way to convert to 230v

Anyone have a copy?
Thanks!

so it looks like taps- trace cut to the 367 ohm tap and fuse connected to the 764 ohm tap which corresponds to what I see at switch and where the mains cable is connected, so I am assuming I am ok for 230VAC? plus mains cable has red and black wire, likely UK?

now all I need is a stereo mic!

Attachments

• bottom of ns69.jpg
    bottom of ns69.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
One transformer leg does not and can not have a resistance, on its own. Resistance is measured between TWO points in a circuit.

Maybe if you try to more clearly point out between which solder pads you measured those resistances? Also, consider using yellow or white for the annotations - red is pretty difficult to distinguish against the circuit board colour.

sorry, how's this? I guess the fuse holders were designed for changing the voltage- no reason cut the trace or have the two fuses installed

Attachments

• bottom of ns69.jpg
    bottom of ns69.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The NS69 is 100-130 or 200-240 volt.
https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/neumann_netzgeraet_ns69.htmlAs far as I see (two fuse holders) it is a matter of lifting the fuse connected to the 367 ohms tab and placing a fuse connected to the 764 ohms tab. No need to cut traces!
The 764 ohms is probably the 'end' of the winding, the 367 ohms is the 'hafway' connection (100-130 V)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back