NTP 179-400 clicks

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I'll make sure that I can at least get similar one, most distributor are backorder, so anyway that project is put on hold. I was thinking to get the BCK1006, it has a stop, then 1001 has no stop, so does your just keep on rotating, I know you can used the movable lug to get it to the number of dial you need.

I just find out there is also a whole series of BCKS, damn!

Attachments

• bcks.pdf
    402.3 KB · Views: 15
These switches don't have an adjustable end stop! Yes, the one I used on this unit goes all around.

The BCKS is just the sealed version...;)

I'm not happy with my NTP's. I have a slightly different model, same number. On the front panel there is a switch for limiter on/off. If I engage the limiter I got clicks on the peaks esp on fastest releases. Normally this is done on the connector (pin 16 iirc).
What is your prefered position for your switches?
I have to do something wrong.

Ps : Powered from a 24 volt powersupply. Linked or unlinked, it stays the same.
The timeconstant switches are linked to both limiters so there is only one switch for t1 and one for t2.

Last edited:
I had the same problem with clicks, unit not working properly. Changed the powersupply, all good now. Don't use switched powersupplies on this one. As said before: PSU from Volker!

Latest posts

Back