OA10 Neumann opamp

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iprovlek

Please help guys!

I built 5 Neumann OA10 , use ITT bc212b ,ITT 182b and bc337, bc327  transistors are fliped of, on a my PCB,and none of assembled PCB dont work!

So Im confused...

I dont know what to do!

I made this OA10 here in my country PCB company with all gerbers and files...with all schematics which Audiox gave here on forum...

This did happened to me  with another DOA, just take the scheme, choose one transistor, look it's pads and traces and find which pin is wich... First look if the center pad in the board goes with the center pin of the trans, if yes, then you just need to flip it in one way or another, just need to find one pin more... if not just find the 3 pins for each transistor in the board and take notes how goes each one. Build one board this way and when it works just build everyother like this.

JS

Thanks Joaquins!

But try everything, i track on schematics of OA10 trans by trans,but something goes wrong i dont know!

I measure old trans with my multimeter for finding pinig for emitter, base and colector!

I have ITT(Cannon) bc212b,ITT bc182b and bc327 and bc337 which must be flip of...

Back