Old DIY-er, New to site

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epaladin

Hello all, happy I found this site as it has many topics of interest. Been a do-it-yourself guy all my life so finding this repository of great information is right up my alley. As I'm advanced in years the vintage electronics information, especially audio related, is exciting to discover.
I'm retired but still dabble in restoration of both vintage recording equipment and Hi-Fi gear. Career experiences included, from earliest to latest, Hi-Fi bench technician, recording engineer, live sound mixer, and broadcast television engineer.

Welcome aboard! I'm semi-retired at age 68, but still keep my toes in the water <g>.

I like the Paladin moniker. Youngsters won't recall:

Bri

Thanks Brian, appreciate it! Haven't heard that show theme in a very long time - not since the TV show aired I'm sure. Miss those days, life seemed much less complicated and people were polite and pleasant most of the time. Guess I should be grateful to have experienced one of the best "golden eras" in our nation.

Back