Old LA2a Information- (Dave Jahnsen writings)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Tech America I believe was bought by Radio Shack. That's where the listed phone number will take you."

Actually, Tech America was always a part of Radio Shack; they dissolved it, for some reason, which is why you get the Shack #. That really sucks, too, 'cause they had some great parts. That's why they started it in the first place, 'cause the Archer parts can't really compete with quality stuff. (Only in emergencies!) :green: :sam:

I just ordered the bloo la2a kit and I'm going to start rounding up the parts. I'm a newbie (god, I hate that term!) and I'm wondering if the DJ book would be useful in helping me understand some of the electronics behind it all - so I'm not just following the directions blindly. Or is there maybe another book that could get me started??

I guess a basic electronics/tube book would be just as usefull.

Thanks!

[quote author="alk509"]

Damn, I gotta get me a PC! :roll:

Peace,
Al.[/quote]

al, if you're on a mac check out Audio Toolbox

http://www.blackcatsystems.com/software/audiotoolbox.html

the demo never expires but you must suffer a 10 second nag everytime you launch, until you pay $20 for the app. great simple app.

Latest posts

Back