• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Oliver Archut U47 Build Parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterEvan07

I just picked up an Arienne K47 capsule and am looking for an AMI BV8R or Moby BV08 as well as all the rest - PCB, PSU, chassis/body, etc.

I know I can source the parts but I figured I’d check if someone here has a project that never panned out that they might want to unload.

I have a chinese BV8 "Replica Microphone" variant gathering dust, which actually sounded pretty nice in my builds.

It's this one here
BV8 Microphone Output Transformer - Neumann U47 Replacement

I would give it away for like half the price. And in case you want to give an M7 of the same brand a whirl - which sounds pretty good as well and measured better than my Thiersch M7 frequencywise - would be willing to bundle and sell for little.

I could also provide some left over high grade MKP caps (0.22uF, 0.33uF, 0.47uF).

Send me a PM in case you're interested.

Latest posts

Back