olympics games rio 2016

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kambo

best wishes to all athletes competing in Rio....

to US team :  go girls; get them all  ;)
girl power  ;D

Sorry the IOC is as corrupt as FIFA maybe more so. This is absurd what those poor kids are being put through!

no  jinx  please

just freaking enjoy the games...

we talk about all the bulls*&%t after

pucho812 said:
did anyone catch the opening ceremonies?

NBC did not air them. :mad:

Was it any good?

i think it was pretty awesome...
it wasnt too technical/crazy technologic, but more organic feel!

pucho812 said:

Was it any good?

Actually, I think NBC showed it with a big delay. Among other things it allowed them to add commercials. So people complained about the delay and commercials. As they should. Go Capitalism!

mattiasNYC said:
pucho812 said:

Was it any good?

Actually, I think NBC showed it with a big delay. Among other things it allowed them to add commercials. So people complained about the delay and commercials. As they should. Go Capitalism!

i thought  it was  on NBC too  ::)

I was starting to rethink my opinions about comparable government systems as Venezuela stayed close to the US mens basketball team during the first quarter, even leading momentarily..... BUT the rest of the game went as expected (US won 113-69). This is with the two best players in the sport (Lebron and Steph Curry resting back in the US).

Australia looks strong, but there are lots of NBA players on other teams playing for their home countries in Rio.

JR

The NBC tape delay is beyond annoying, especially on the west coast. Watching sports 8 hours after they happened is not very exciting.

Latest posts

Back