• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted OPA 627 BP (DIL8 /DIP8)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toffifee

GDIY Supporter
I am looking for a genuine OPA 627 BP in DIL8 package (building Samuel Groners "Monte Generoso" preamp at the moment, and I have 7 out of the needed 8...).

Since this OPAmp is faked so often, I would prefer to buy it from a reputable long term member, or find another way to verify that the OPA is not a fake.

Preferably this happens in Europe because of shipping costs - I am located in Germany.

Cheers, Christoph

I do. must be at least one in there providing everyone has followed procedure and crossed of the item if they used the last one. This is a full box it will take me awhile to sort through. But If you can't find one in EU I should have one. located shortly.

Attachments

• tempImagebhbPMp.png
    tempImagebhbPMp.png
    12.5 MB · Views: 0
Must be destiny. It is one of the only "one unit left" opamps I have. I also found NOS matched transistor sets for the RFZ compressor - I needed one, did not know I had them, so thanks.

-Tony

Attachments

• tempImage9HJxGY.png
    tempImage9HJxGY.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageuPgUGb.png
    tempImageuPgUGb.png
    13 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageCM5PwH.png
    tempImageCM5PwH.png
    11.7 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImagevSy0z0.png
    tempImagevSy0z0.png
    12.3 MB · Views: 0
Tony, thank you for answering. Me and my girlfriend had fun and a good laugh reading your answer, and I am glad that I could help you to find your RFZ transistors. My girlfriend also said that you seem to have the same kind of "funny little bags and boxes with funny little things inside", and that I should start to write something onto mine as you did, to know what is inside.

I would happily take the OPA627 - perhaps you could write a personal message, and we can work out a price?

Best regards, Christoph

Back