• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Parts box labeled BSS, KT & Soundcraft

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley Casey

GDIY Supporter
I have box of parts from my shop labeled BSS, KT and Soundcraft. Its an assortment from torodial power transformers ( almost certainly for KT DN360s so likely 20V center tapped ) pots, switches, knob caps for Soundcrafts, a bag of knob caps for Sifam knobs, Alps faders, a few mini faders for KT EQs, a DPDT toggle for a KT dual EQ, a couple of SIL packages for KT EQs and whatever else is in the picture. I don't want to break it up and have no idea what its all worth so make me an offer I can't refuse. Its small and will ship US Mail so could go to Europe if needs be.

Attachments

• BSS, KT & Sndcft parts.jpeg
    BSS, KT & Sndcft parts.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
The Soundcraft psu connectors you might like to sell separately/as pairs. They’re the sort of thing people lose!
Probably for 200-800 series, only you want a better foto so a buyer knows they’re correct.
Kind Regards.

Latest posts

Back