Parts in sweden? For the G9

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Zei,

Welcome to "the lab".

First of all, you need to rephrase your question, as it does not make any sense..?

Second - if you put in your location in your profile, more people can help you with location-specific questions.

Jakob E.

Hi Jacob

Sorry for my poor english :grin:

I,m just ondering if there are any swedish people here that have built your G9.
If there is, my question to them is if they have a list with all the parts needed including the store the bought the components in, price, articelnumber etc..

the "boring" job sort of speak :cool:

Because when i search the only website i know of in Swe (Elfa) i have a hard time finding the correct components. And if i find them i am uncertain that they are the correct ones to use.

Hope my question is more clear now :grin:
sry for the inconvinience.

regards Z

Oooh,, i just noticed that i have forgot to type what i,m searching for in the Subject.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Aah - ok..

Your english is excellent - you just forgot to specify what project you was looking at.. :grin:

There's quite a few sweedes here - I hope some of them can help you. If not, then you'll have to find the parts "the hard way".

And if you do, remember to make up a "swedish G9 parts list"

Jakob E.

You can try both Farnell: http://se.farnell.com/jsp/home/homepage.jsp

And RS: http://www.rs-components.se/

They are both normally cheaper than Elfa - Elfa is cheaper for some parts though, so you have to compare the prices.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Thanx.

I guess i,ll continue with my list from Elfa and farnell..

And of course i,ll publish it when i know for shure it is correct..

Regards
Z

Farnell does not sell to private persons. At least not in Sweden and Finland. So if you don't have a business of your own you'll have to find someone who does.

/Anders

im a finn too. im building the g9 right now. i got most of my parts from elfa, oep's from RS (through a shop though). tubes and sockets, power transformer and the rack case i bought locally.

browsing through elfa can be boring, but it's part of the building i guess...

browsing through elfa can be boring, but it's part of the building i guess...

:razz: I feel completely opposite.. Every time there's a new Elfa, RS, or Farnell catalouge, I sit down for hours on end, studying every page, drinking loads of coffee - and enjoying. I think these catalouges are valuable inspiration - and remember, that what you find in these pages is more or less standard components, which will tell you what types of components that are "safe" to use from a future sourcing point of view..

Jakob E.

The Catalouges are xlnt, however if you are (like me) not very experienced in electronics they can be a bit confusing. at least for me.
:?

Oh well, i,m confident that i,ll pull this project off in a heartbeat.! I mean, i have you guys! :grin:

i,ll try to document the project as good as possible to make things easier for other in the future.. maybe make a "construction" guide in Swedish.?

i know that at least i would appreciate such a "walk through" :grin:

regards Z

Hi!

I´m a complete newbe to this stuff (except for a course in highscool... :roll: ).

I´ve been lookin around this place for about a month and are really impressed with the work you guys are doing!

So, to the question... I "stole" this thread because it was about getting parts in sweden. Where do you get your rack-cases from if you live in sweden/stockholm?
I saw that you could order one from par-metal, but is there a place in sweden who sells this stuff?
I´m about to build a 1U Green Pre.

(I know my english isn´t very well but I hope you can understand me...)

So, to the question... I "stole" this thread because it was about getting parts in sweden. Where do you get your rack-cases from if you live in sweden/stockholm?
I saw that you could order one from par-metal, but is there a place in sweden who sells this stuff?
I´m about to build a 1U Green Pre.

www.elfa.se
www.trimlog.se
www.farnell.com

etc.

Unfortunately, they're quite expensive. Maybe someone else knows of something cheaper.

/Anders (from Finland, but I live in Piteå at the moment)

Hej Zei,

Regular components as resistors, capasitors (even high volt electrolytic capacitor) and semiconductors can you find at "Tema Elektronik" Nordost pasagen, Linnéstden here in Gothenburg, mostley they have nice price compare with "ELFA"

--Bo

[quote author="Bo Hansén"]Hej Zei,

Regular components as resistors, capasitors (even high volt electrolytic capacitor) and semiconductors can you find at "Tema Elektronik" Nordost pasagen, Linnéstden here in Gothenburg, mostley they have nice price compare with "ELFA"

--Bo[/quote]

Precis runt hörnet :) ! What a suprise!

Robs

Latest posts

Back