• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Peavey AMR 2400 Console

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMB-AUDIO

I have a Peavey AMR 2400 console that i would like to sell. I've listed it on Ebay a couple times but seems like no one is buying consoles these days!

This thing is a beast and would probably be somewhat expensive to ship.

Make an offer before it gets the chainsaw :) :) I'm open to trades too.

Pictures here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SdpyR8d33nVC1MZlgwSVVCRkE

mylesgm said:
what sort of price for the yamaha opamps and transformers?

Last time I was trying to sell these, I was asking 120 for the lot.

I'm open to offers though and would prefer trade.

What have you got in mind?

Got a bunch of pm on the 670. I dont remember how much I originally paid or how much I should be asking. Shoot me an offer, or if someone has an idea what I should be asking, let me know. I also have 4 nice 24 pos switches I can sell with it as well. 2 are goldpoint, I forget th r brand name of the other two, but they are nice.

KMB-AUDIO said:
or if someone has an idea what I should be asking, let me know.
found an old invoice for the red edition pcb set...but I don't know if it's the same version than green pcbs (minus the color difference of course)
anyway I hope it helps  :)

Attachments

• Pm 670 invoice.JPG
    Pm 670 invoice.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 99
Thanks  AErige,

I've been looking through old paypal invoice and I found a couple that might be the one, but since they don't have a description, I don't know for sure. 

I think I may just keep the set now and build it...still on the fence.

Anyway, if anyone has any 500 series projects or modules they would be willing to trade, I'm looking for EQ or Mic pres. Specifically, I would really like to build Igor's HE69 500 series EQ, but I really will consider anything in trade.

Back