PLEASE HELP!!!: 1176 BUILD....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasse said:
Glad to hear that you did manage to find the components that did'nt work.
I don't know where you live but Mouser has a lot of different trimpots.
This might be what you're looking for: http://se.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bourns/3319P-1-202/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMtC25l1F4XBU2VDyyiMO6RA%252bt4a1tLcKQw%3d
It's a Bourns trimpot 2kOhms.

Thanks for all the help, support, and advice guys.....(This is father, by the way!)....all your comments have been great, and have made interesting reading!
I've taken all your advice on board, and being back at home have ordered some new trip=pots....lets start from there.

The voltage issue might be rectified once the pots adjust OK....well, let's hope! :D

I'll keep you informed of progress once the new pots are in!And yes, the wiring for R71 is via the print side, it was easier as my hook up wire was too large for the through-hole!
fpliuzzi said:
Hello,
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but is there a reason that the 2K trimpot R71 appears to be missing from your PCB? (normally located close to Q11). It looks like R71 is the "0" set trimmer for the meter driver circuit.

Regards,
Frank

Latest posts

Back