• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold PM 670 (based poorman 660)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernardo

I am selling my most difficult construction (as you can see in the images made by an amateur) based on poorman 660, from a schematic published by a colleague in this forum. It is not a commercial unit, I am only selling this one because I no longer have a recording studio. My intention is not to profit, just to recover some of the money spent. everything works although it looks very crazy inside. The front is made of sanwitch aluminum. It has a printing error in the attack and the release, there are only 5 steps and not 6. 5 of the attack would be the fastest, 5 of the release the slowest.
there is also a slight imbalance in the numbers of the dials.
4 transformers. audio according to the white label scheme, 2 tubes 6n5p and 2 tubes 5687 tungsol. dark sound It weighs a lot, the shipping will not be cheap. I understand that there would be much more information to describe, so if anyone is interested, get in touch. thank you so much.

Attachments

• IMG_6121.jpeg
    IMG_6121.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6120.jpeg
    IMG_6120.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6118.jpeg
    IMG_6118.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6116.jpeg
    IMG_6116.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0399.jpeg
    IMG_0399.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6117.jpeg
    IMG_6117.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Impressive...
Nice use of the angle brackets. I have a few tube sockets with them (dual 7 pin) but never knew where they came from. Figured maybe an organ or something but idk. They were definitely used in things past though..