Presonus Digimax LT Channel Out

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrywOwens

Hi all,

I was referred here from gearslutz. This might be kind of a noob question. I have been into DIY electronics for a little while now and and still trying to improve my grasp, so I wanted to try this repair. I have a presonus digimax LT from my early recording days that I no longer use. Channel 3 does not function. Signal will not pass through that channel, and the level LEDs will not iluminate to indicate signal. When I power the unit on, the level indicator LEDs will flash on all channels but that one. However, the pad and 48V buttons will still illuminate on that channel when depressed, as they are supposed to. I had initially thought that there might be a bad connection from the XLR/TRS jack, but that would not explain the signal LEDs not lighting up upon powering the unit. Where would be a good place to start looking around/measuring/testing in order to fix the problematic channel? I was linked to the schematic to this unit, so I do have it.
Thanks so much.

Latest posts

Back