Pretty VU meters...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="NewYorkDave"]Hmmm, maybe post it in the "Black Market" and give your pals in the Lab a crack at it before putting it up on evilBay? :wink:[/quote]

Sure. Sounds like a plan. Yesterday I pulled a bunch of nice meters and transformers from stuff that went to the dumpster. Some goood stuff too. A few power transformers for tube circuits as well as some UTC,Triad,Peerless In/Out's. Oh yeah, also the chicago transformer from a home brew 660. I am saving most of the nice old knobs and was planning on giving those away on the Black Market. Seems like people are always looking for those. If anyone has any use for chassis with lots of random holes punched in them let me know. They are just going in the dumpster. There are some high voltage capacitors that I could cut out for anyone who wants them. There is a nice interlocking swictch group and some nice leaf switches which I could get if someone needs them. They came from pioneer quad decoding units meant for professional use. They had really cool meters.

Back