• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Project Clearout London (D-LA2A, Mixbuzz) [both gone]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briomusic

SORRY BOTH GONE.

Hi, I am selling a few unfinished / problematic  ::) projects, from my groupDIY heyday....
Everything is pickup only in SW9 London between the 26th-29th June.

- D-LA2A, this one is kinda working I replaced a resistor with a trim-pot to try for better stereo-matching. This was a bad decision as the connection keeps breaking off. Replacing the pot with the intended resistor should fix the problem. I say should because I make no guarantee whatsoever, haven't powered the machine up in years. I would like to ask the price of the main components: which are:
  • Sowter in and out transformers £240
  • Drip T4Bs slow $100 IIRC
So let's call it £250 cash on collection.

- Mixbuzz, this one has a problem whereas one of the VCA's changes gain unexpectedly. It is most likely a bad solder joint, but as it could take ages to find I am selling this one as faulty for the price of the chipset, which I value at
£20 cash on collection.

Please get in touch here or via PM if interested.

Ok JayDubrek was first for the mixbuzz,
pvision was first for the D-LA2A.
Just waiting for confirmation via PM, but it looks like it's all gone.

Back