• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRR-176 ver.2

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rascalseven

This is a PRR-176 built with version 2 pcb set.  I made lots of modifications to the pcb while building it, which I probably should not have done as it didn't pass audio when I first powered it up (though it powered up fine with proper voltages).  Dead silence.  Something not connected somewhere, no doubt, but I was busy at the time and didn't take time to troubleshoot.  I put it aside and never went back to it. 

I will include a second, uncut, unmolested, and unpopulated ver 2 pcb (same as the one installed, but no cut traces or mods to it), so you can either troubleshoot my work, or just install a newly populated pcb yourself

There are holes for mounting a pair of Triad HS56/66 transformers, which I used for the inputs, but have since removed for another project.  I wanted to have a cool vari-MU type device in my rack, but never finished this and have now closed my studio and scaled back to much smaller home mixing rig, so this is going,  Hopefully it will find a loving home that will use it often!

Comes with everything you see in the pics:  The lundahls (which are $70 each. BTW), the Edcors, chassis, meters, aluminum knobs, IEC and XLR connectors, tubes, new PCB and populated PCB's -- a killer vari-MU project.  $200 firm.

Thanks for looking.  Please PM me with questions.

JC

Back