Quad Eight EQ312

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squib

i've just post a bit of a rant on the Quad Eight EQ312 modules which i recently racked. If anyone has these they may might it interesting.
You can find it here: http://www.proharmonic.com/quad.htm

Rob

hey rob-

funny you should post this tonight, I was just working on metalwork to rack a pair of 312's, but they dont have the mic pre, just the eq. I should look to see if they have the same error.

do you have a working schematic?

dave

the schematic i have is for a later version. It is functionally the same, but the op-amps have a boot-strapped collector load on the voltage gain transistor. I can email this to you if you want.

Thanks Rob,

... good stuff ... surely you can find more goodies at Mixmasters to take pictures of and post on the site.
The recent projects do look cool though.

:thumb:

love the way you have a tv next to your workbench.

tell me, have you ever started work in the morning, at the same time being enthralled by kids TV and electricuted yourself or is it just me? :oops:

how do the passive sections of the EQs sound? do you have a schematic?

hmmm the TV is gone now! I was making too many mistakes trying to watch the footy whilst working....although now i have a tuner card inside my PC and so can watch TV even whilst working on the PC !!!
I have a schematic that is a bit blurry....i might try and re-draw it with the mods i did included....one day...

I have a pair of these that I got as part of a package deal. I was pleasantly surprised by them, as I had no interest in them until I gave them a listen.

Back