rant on DIY teacher/mentor in Los angeles

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MidnightArrakis

Any chance there's someone in the Peoria/Quad-Cities region that'd be up for something like this?
Otherwise I may just have to move to LA...
[I may just have to move to LA] -- GREAT IDEA!!! Move to California.....the land where you can shoplift and/or steal up to $950 of merchandise and -- NOT -- be charged for stealing!!! The land where you can piss and sh!t on the sidewalk and -- NOT -- be charged for "public disorderly conduct"!!! The land where you can freely assault another individual and -- NOT -- be charged for "assault and battery"!!! THEN.....you have Governor Gavin Newsom who is now not only literally driving California into the ground and is also forcing people to flee California to live in other states, but also has his intentions of becoming the next Democrat president, so he can then finish off destroying The United States after the current Biden Administration got started destroying our country!!! And, TAXES??? SHEESH!!! Get ready to empty your bank account so you can give your money to the California government. Here's some proof:

California -- USED -- to be a nice place!!! But, NOW??? -- It has become a literal "daily nightmare"!!! You wanna be taxed to High Heaven??? MOVE THERE!!!

/

I don’t know where the op quote came from

But as a person living in Los Angeles currently, I can attest that what was mentioned in the op is true. It’s worse in other cities like San Francisco.
I have a friend living in Oakland, I worry about her. She lived there for a long time but the stories I hear when we talk, no bueno.
If you want to know about street dedication, see the San Francisco poo map. Yes there is one.
As for l.a. it’s getting out of hand. It has been for sometime. Since I lived out here well over 20 years I can pinpoint when it started to derail. It started with the recall of gray Davis back in early 2000’s. It lead to the nonsense we have now. Arnold was a joke, Jerry brown was worse, and newsome is even worse then brown.
Add people like harris as ag and a single party in control at the state level and you have a recipe for disaster.
We’ve gone to far in one direction which basically has us going in circles.
Tread lightly

Yet these leaders keep getting re-elected. We are starting to see a few isolated instances of voter pushback but less than the circumstances deserve.

Many people just move to safer areas, but many large cities are in similar decline.

This country mouse is going to stick to country life for now.

JR

I like it here, so please stay away.
I will do JUST THAT!

I have aunts living near L.A. Huntington Beach and Dowry or Downy ?!?
One of them told me to come and live with her. She never had children.
She said I could do my "music thing" over there.
I declined politely many times. Don't know why.

I just spent time on a break in Southern France.
I will stay here and let you enjoy Cali.
That way everybody has Sun and we are both happy.
🌞

M

Yet these leaders keep getting re-elected. We are starting to see a few isolated instances of voter pushback but less than the circumstances deserve.

Many people just move to safer areas, but many large cities are in similar decline.

This country mouse is going to stick to country life for now.

JR
Well the sad truth is outside the 3 major cities in California, Sd, Sf, and La, the rest of the state is more level headed. The biggest part of the population is in those 3 cities and they vote. Sadly they do not realize how much their votes are making a mess of things. But what’s even more sad is the other side doesn’t have any real solution at this point other than stop the opposition.
I often say don’t be mad at the clowns, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

Latest posts

Back